Modules for Squeak, was: (Re: [Newbie Q] COM, beans, and Squeak)

Erik R. Knowles eknowle at concentric.net
Sat Jun 26 00:17:05 UTC 1999

OK, guess I know about change sorters now.  My main point is still:
Squeak code seems to violate the basic tenant of object-oriented
programming, namely, encapsulation.  Going back to my Object discussion,
if Object MUST be loaded with methods like "playSoundNamed" then would
it make sense to at least semi-encapsulate these methods by making them
only viewable inside the project where they're used?