python.org: Computer Programming for Everybody

Daniel Solaz dsolaz at sistelcom.com
Thu Jun 10 13:01:07 UTC 1999

Markus Kohler wrote:
>Marcus Denker wrote:
>>[...]
>Please let's not start language wars, Smalltalk is anyway the best language ;-)
I have to agree.
My first thought after reading this was 'yeah, python, with its bound
and unbound methods and its nasty way to redefine operators, python,
that lacks a garbage collector but has a cool reference counting
deallocator sooo easy to use'... not to mention the interface (a command
line interpreter, mainly).
My second thought was 'knowing over twenty programming languages, which
one...?', and yes, quickly I came to the conclusion that it is
Smalltalk.
-Daniel