Scamper woes - was: genuine squeak newbie

Carl Gundel morphic at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:04:22 UTC 1999

Before someone berates me for my post, allow me.  I apologize for not being
more helpful.  I absolutely dig Bob's vision of being able to do everything
inside an integrated Squeak environment!  :-)

Now, for some reason I went back to my Swiki front page and it doesn't give
me that big red rectangle anymore (now who's red?).  Here's the URL in case
anyone else wants to try:  http://www.libertybasic.com/CoWeb.1

Also, here's my front page.  Scamper doesn't like my JPEG graphic (the one
on top).  Any idea why?  http://www.libertybasic.com

Sorry to be a complainer.

- Carl