[ENH - Celeste]

Andang Kustamsi andang at nmt.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:08:23 UTC 1999

Joshua Gargus <gargus at ugrad.cs.ualberta.ca> wrote:
> I just fixed a niggly that I've had with Celeste for a long time.  If
> you're one of those people who wants to leave mail on a POP3 server so
> you can pop it from other clients, and you pull your hair out every time
> Celeste downloads _ALL_ your messages each time you check your mail, this
> enhancement is for you.

Thanks, Joshua, for the Celeste improvement. Now I switch back using Celeste to access my campus account while keeping the messages on server.
Since I am in Norway doing my internship most of the messages consist of special characters. I suggest Celeste is capable of reading ISO-8859-1 character set.

All the best,

     Andang