Screenshots

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Fri Jun 25 00:27:04 UTC 1999

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Bob Arning wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:42:22 -0400 "Stephen Pair" <spair at advantive.com>
> wrote:
> >I was interested in the following things that I saw:
> >
> >1.  Syntax highlighting
>
> Curiously enough, that is available in squeak. Use the shifted yellow
> button menu in a browser text pane, choose pretty print and keep the
> left shift down til the code changes. I don't know if that's exactly
> what was used in the picture, but it's certainly similar.

I think he might be referring to the syntax coloring.  On the swiki
Goodies page, there's the following link for 2.x syntax coloring:

http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Helge.Horch/SqueakSharesSoar.html

> >3.  Whisker
>
> That's Doug Way - check
>
> >http://www.mindspring.com/~dway/smalltalk/incomplete/Whisker-dew.someDateEtc

Yeah, it's not really ready for prime time yet, though.  You can try it if
your curious.

Anyway, Whisker is the name of a new Smalltalk browser I'm working on.
For more info on what it should eventually be able to do, see:

http://www.mindspring.com/~dway/smalltalk/whisker.html

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net