Squeak for Mac

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Wed Jun 9 16:29:50 UTC 1999

On Wed 09 Jun, Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm creating a Smalltalk CD-ROM with all test/full/non commercial
> Smalltalk systems (only for educational use and to promote Smalltalk).
> (see http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/GSUG.207 and
> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/GSUG.209 for a contents list)
> I have included different Squeak versions for instance Win, WinCE, Unix,
>
> OS/2, BeOS.
You weren't going to miss out Acorn I hope :-) After all, it is the standard UK school machine...

What's your timetable? I haven't got around to releasing a 2.4 system yet but I can assemble one for you reasonably quickly.

tim

--
It said, "Insert disk #3," but only two will fit!
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)