Newbies Wanted

Russ Van Rooy russvr at blarg.net
Wed Jun 2 00:07:36 UTC 1999

Hey Ted and John, thanks for the tutorial. I'm not a total newbie ,but ( as
the zen practitioners say ) I try to keep a 'beginners mind' . I have just
gone through the tutorial and enjoyed it a lot. I especially like the
Morphic part at the end. I think now that I will be able to make some of my
squeak projects Morphic-enabled.
thanks,
Russ Van Rooy
smalltalkin the day away in Seattle