Easy file in image background (Was: MorphicWindows TitleBar and 3DLook)

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Mon Jun 14 18:40:17 UTC 1999

Hi,

I enjoy the TitleBar and 3DLook. I've also set a background image. But I
feel that it would be nicer if I had this option in File List. So, I
attached what I've done. It supports not only BMP but other common ones
defined in Squeak (GIF, JPG.. etc). Once filed in, just right click on your
selected image file (within file list) and select 'open image as
background'.

Ian