[BUG] [FIX] Browser loses method text if new first method hasspelling fault

Scott.Wallace at disney.com Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Fri Jun 25 04:25:01 UTC 1999

Tim,

This problem was reported by Oshima a couple of months ago.  Carl and Chris fixed the bug and a few other related glitches associated with the "--all--" feature last month, and the resulting updates have long since been in our internal update stream (#1217 and #1218), but due to various distractions we've been neglecting to push updates over to the external update server for several weeks -- a situation that I'm sure will be rectified soon.

  -- Scott