Source Code Problem

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at netsurf.de
Tue Jun 15 22:07:28 UTC 1999

>If you send me a pointer to that company, I'd be happy to do it. I was never
>able to find any installer that would be a) free and b) really easy to use.

Zero G (www.zerog.com) offers a free version of InstallAnywhere Now! for
Java developers (which are members of the JavaLobby, I think).  Obviously,
Squeak uses the wrong implementation language :-)  Another way could be a
kind request of somebody with an impressive disney.com email address for a
free non commercial copy.  AFAIK the Windows version of Python is packages
with WISE which was generously provided by "who ever owns" (I forgot the
company name) WISE.  Otherwise one could think about actually buying let's
say InstallShield Express (just to name the third installer software) ;-)

Whatever, it would be already a big advantage to provide only zipped files
on the archive site together with a short README file that explains the
basic installation steps.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.