Documentation... (was Re: Article in Wired)

Dino gte949e at prism.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 7 06:15:28 UTC 1999

Or perhaps better yet, create the hierarchy into a Swiki format so that
everyone can add to it or append comments!  Since Swiki is in Squeak,
there's probably a way for it to synchronize each class in Squeak with its
own page so that if new classes are added, they will be automatically added
to the API.

-- Dino  (waiting for Comanche and Sqwiki!)