Documentation

Stephen Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 8 17:57:12 UTC 1999

Hello all,

It might be a help to outsiders if we put the entire source of Squeak
on-line in a Web-friendly format. To this end, I wrote a cheap HTML
manual writer that takes a list of class categories and dumps them in
rough HTML for browsing. This would let more people see what Squeak's
about. For an example, see
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/Siren/Siren.Reference.html. (Click on a
category to go to the class list, click on a class to see its
definition, hierarchy, comment, methods, etc.)  The source code for this
is in
ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Squeak/goodies/STP12/STP12/System/Utilities-html.st.

--
stp

Stephen Travis Pope | stp at create.ucsb.edu |
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp