[ENH(?)] 3D Look for Morphic Windows - error

Peter Smet peter.smet at flinders.edu.au
Mon Jun 7 08:14:45 UTC 1999

Bert, this is excellent!
I noticed that in 2.4b that your change set filed in with
no problems when I was in a morphic world, but
got the following walkback in the default MVC window:

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
SystemWindow class>>windowsIn:satisfying:
Preferences class>>noteThatFlag:justChangedTo:
Preferences class>>setPreference:toValue:
Preferences class>>disable:
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:notifying:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:logged:

It appears to be due to #submorphs being sent
to an undefined object (aWorld)
windowsIn: aWorld satisfying: windowBlock
 ^ aWorld submorphs select:
  [:m | (m isKindOf: SystemWindow) and: [windowBlock value: m]]

Peter