networking

Vandendriessche, Frederik frederik.vandendriessche at eds.com
Tue Jun 1 12:33:09 UTC 1999

Hello fellow squeakers,

I have two questions/problems to share with all of you.  (How many are we
allready ??)
Both are network related, I think.

1) Using the PWS I sometimes (up to 4 times a day) get the following in the
error-box :
----------
CreateThread() failed (8) -- Not enough storage is available to process this
command.

SetThreadPriority() failed (6) -- The handle is invalid.
----------

2) I just started using the SMTPSocket, and succeed in sending myself an
email, but I always get :
--------

Send thread was not closed upon socket destroy

--------

Causes and/or solutions to these problems ?
-Any- reaction is welcome, here or in my mailbox !

Frederik Vandendriessche
* frederik.vandendriessche at eds.com
*  ..32/0 2 711 37 83

First they ignore you.