Error in SqueakV2.sources?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Thu Jun 3 13:19:33 UTC 1999

Hello,
What you're seeing is caused by an error in which ever archive program
you used to open the archive. If you are using Stuff It, go into the
preferences and turn off the option to fix text file line endings. Other
programs have similar preferences.

Then reopen the archive. It should work properly.

There was a long discussion on this topic, oh, a month or so ago that
can be found in the mailing list archives at:
http://macos.tuwien.ac.at:9009/Server.home

Hope this helps.

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good