Documentation

Peter Hora HoraPe at ROYALST.training.wa.gov.au
Fri Jun 11 04:01:11 UTC 1999

"David M.Siegel" <dsiegel at mindspring.com> 06/11 4:31 am wrote:

> At this point, collecting an interesting set of <this>s and <that>s would be
> helpful.
> What specific higher level questions need answering?

Being a professional applications developer I would love to see a high-level description of how to build a simple data entry screen (as in 'maintaining attributes of a domain object through input fields') in MVC or Morphic under Squeak. Does something like that already exist somewhere?

Thanks,
Peter.