[ENH] OS-level events

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Wed Jun 30 20:56:29 UTC 1999

Hi,

I like this idea. The low level OS Event collection system that is being
implemented and discussed would still be needed to feed this "generic event
queue" which could be built in Smalltalk code.

A sorted collection would not be needed IF the events were put into the
collection as soon as they occured. But this can't be garranteed from the
OS Events. So you would need to use the sorted collection as you indicated.

Peter William Lount
peter at smalltalk.org
http://www.smalltalk.org