Lost mouse clicks

Karl M. Mo karl.mo at c2i.net
Thu Jun 10 22:01:15 UTC 1999

When using Squeak under Windows, I find that many (most) times Squeak
doesn't recognize
that a mouse key has been clicked.
The only way around it I have found is to hold the mouse key down for a
short period, instead of
releasing it immediately - but I find that irritating, and forget to do it
all the time.
This is not a problem in other Windows applications on the same machine, and
from previous
postings to the list I suspect it happens because of the way the base MVC
classes polls
for events.
Changing the VM preferences or working in Morphic instead of MVC projects
does not help.
Does anybody know of anything I can change to improve this ?
    regards Karl