Screenshots

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Fri Jun 25 22:21:43 UTC 1999

: -----Original Message-----
: From: Mike O'Brien [mailto:obrien at rush.aero.org]
: Sent: 25 juin, 1999 18:00
: To: squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
: Subject: Re: Screenshots
:
: > I didn't realize that the base image already had syntax coloring!  I'd
: > seen the file-ins on the Goodies page for syntax coloring, but I'd never
: > heard about it being added to the base image.
: >
: > Although it looks like Helge's coloring goodie is a bit more elaborate,
: > adding some bold emphasis for some things.  (Plus the green
: color for temp
: > vars in the base image coloring is awfully bright.)
:
: 	FWIW, in the 2.4c image/VM I just sucked over, browsers are
: lime green and local variables are Kelly green.  Really, really hard
: to read.

Look at SyntaxHighlightingTextAttribute class>>makeAllAttributes, you can
fully customize your color scheme.

Ian