Upload Swikis

Peter Smet peter.smet at flinders.edu.au
Tue Jun 22 17:38:02 UTC 1999

I found the link on upload Swikis at:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.481

Try it out - it's really cool. The actual upload swiki is at:
http://pbl.cc.gatech.edu:8080/myswiki.229

I just uploaded a gif to the upload swiki, and then did a bit of editing and
linked to it from the non-upload swiki! (there is now a new screenshots link
on the front page).

This is a great thing, which we should start using ASAP. For sharing code
change sets and collaborating on projects, this is perfect. The change set
can be attached directly to the swiki page describing the project. This may
help prevent the scattering of Squeak stuff all over the web.

How difficult will it be to make the main Swiki page an upload server?

Peter