Documentation... (was Re: Article in Wired)

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 8 11:57:08 UTC 1999

Okay, I stuck a section on the "Learning to Squeak" page with these
items listed.  It looks pretty pathetic right now, because there's no
actual links to real articles :)  I'm sure people know of such articles
out there, though, and so maybe this list will grow over time into
something really useful.

Lex

agree at carltonfields.com wrote:
> This is an excellent start of ad-hoc big-picture subjects.  I'd add to
the preceding:

> 	-- using the debugger
>       -- memory, GC, but also the REST of the story (what you still
need to think about).
> 	-- gather up the external interface stuff into a single cohesive
package.
> 	-- how (and why) to use the file list.
>
> My suspicion is that as we gather these up, we'll be able to organize
them into more general categories.

a lot