Email Attachments

Ryan Davis ryand at ZenSpider.com
Sat Jun 19 21:47:04 UTC 1999

At 17:35 -0400 on 1999-06-19, you wrote:

> For those of us with slow connections and operating systems other than
> Unix/Linux, would you consider placing large files on a server and emailing
> the url rather than sending everyone all the data?

Hear hear! At one point in time this was an agreed upon rule, but is seems
to have gone away in the past few months.

           Ryan Davis         -=-    Zen Spider Software
 -=- mailto:zss at ZenSpider.com -=- http://www.ZenSpider.com/ -=-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said but,
I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.