Squeak newsgroup ?

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Wed Mar 17 15:34:55 UTC 1999

I have come to really appreciate this e-mail group.  It would be a shame to
see it turn into a news group (I hate getting unsolicited flame or junk
mail, just because I posted a message to a newsgroup!).

If you want to use the Squeak mailing list as a newsgroup, simply
unsubscribe from it.  You can read all of the messages at this handy
archive:

http://macos.tuwien.ac.at:9009/Server.home

I think this should satisfy your desire to cut down on your incoming Squeak
mail.

---==> Chris