Squeak newsgroup ?

tburns at appnet.net tburns at appnet.net
Thu Mar 18 18:59:49 UTC 1999

> Tom Burns' comment about the rules rather than the Inbox
> Assistant [where *do* M$ get these names] is interesting,
> though --- I *teach* Outlook and hadn't thought of that one.

That one wasn't on the sqeak list since it seemed to be getting off-topic,
but since you brought it up...for people using Outlook 98 you can configure
it to check the entire header of a message for something like
squeak at cs.uiuc.edu, so it doesn't matter if it's in the To:, CC:, etc - it
finds it.  This is done using the 'Rules Wizard' and not the 'Inbox
Assistant'.

> Tom, mind if I use that in courses [with appropriate
> acknowledgement]? :-)

Ooooo...suddenly I feel ever so much more important!  Use it with my
blessing, my child.  ;-)

Tom Burns -- tburns at appnet.net -- http://www.aisys.com
AppNet Midwest -- http://www.appnet.net