exception handling for Squeak available

Jerome Garcia Jerome.Garcia at wj.com
Wed Mar 3 19:19:52 UTC 1999

     I would like to second that "Thanks a bunch" and "Looks like a first
     class piece of work...".

     Just for fun, I have been trying to discover what would prevent
     porting of ControlWORKS and our semiconductor processing equipment
     software to Squeak from VisualWORKS (ignoring of course the sales job
     of convincing management to do such a thing). It looks like you have
     plugged one of the major holes. We use exceptions a lot. Now, if only
     there was a tool to help automate the port in order to give it a quick
     try :-)

     Jerome