Browser extensions

SWallace scottw at wdi.disney.com
Sat Mar 13 06:46:46 UTC 1999

Stephen's 3-state-switch enhancement is *already* available in browsers in an up-to-date Squeak 2.3 -- it arrived with update 617.  Just hit the "?" repeatedly to cycle among the three choices.

(We didn't remove the corresponding menu items from the class-list menu, just because so many people expect them to be there.)

With thanks to Stephen...

  -- Scott