Size of changes file

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Mon Mar 1 04:42:51 UTC 1999

Loon at inter.nl.net
> > wrote:
> >could it be that the changes file is constrained to 16M?
>
> It is. We had a discussion some time ago about options for increasing it
> (there were a[snip]
Now here's a possible place where the NewCompiledMethod stuff might have an
immediate benefit - simply allow use of LargePositiveIntegers as source
pointers. Infinite (almost) file sizes! None of this pathetic 64 bit
limitation in the Windows api! Now just give me an infinitely big disk....

tim

--
Useful random insult:- Calling him a pea brain would be an undeserved
compliment.