Squeak newsgroup ?

Iannis Zannos iani at sim.spk-berlin.de
Wed Mar 17 20:30:06 UTC 1999

>This might not be a newsgroup, but at my school, we use something called a
>"CoWeb" which is completely web based, but has been proven to be a better

This seems pretty much like a Swiki site - its run on Squeak!
There are quite a few Swikis around by now, and they somehow
complement the email-list function - but I do not think
that they are a real alternative to the list.

mailing list-> pushhhhh technology!?  Ho ho.
:-)

Iannis Zannos
SIM
Tiergartenstr. 1,