Selector Changed

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Tue Mar 23 16:59:31 UTC 1999

Hello all,
Time for "Yet Another Newbie Question"...

While (finally) loading all of the recent updates onto my PowerBook, I
noticed many a "selector changed!" notifier box popping up. I looked at
'debug' on the first one and couldn't see anything that made sense to me
so I simply proceeded from there and chose 'proceed' after that. The
question I have is - was this the right thing to do? I would guess that
part of the bug fixing process would need to change these selectors, but
as documentation (esp. for newbies like me) is still lacking, I figured
I better ask.

TIA,

William
--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good