Squeak newsgroup ?

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Wed Mar 17 13:34:05 UTC 1999

I agree that a newsgroup might help some people, but my email client handles
the large volume rather well.  One thing people could do is subscribe with a
different email address (that way when you don't want to take the time to
download the Squeak messages, you don't have to).

I would really hate to see this mailing list go the way of other newsgroups
and start suffering with flame wars, recruiters, spam and various other
non-sensical noise.

- Stephen