[ThingLab] Chapter 3 complete, 4 started

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 16 21:39:26 UTC 1999

Looking good, but of course there is a glitch-
I am using Netscape 4.5 on a Sun workstation and it
doesn't like the spaces you have in the filenames.
I tried this with Windows IE4 and had no problem,
so it would seem to be a Netscape deficiency.

I'm in the process of changing the filenames on a local
copy.  I think at this point that I have the problem
taken care of for Chapters 1-6, but not for the pages
leading up to these ( index, i-v ).  Should have those
resolved shortly.

My copy can be found at:

	http://www.canis.uiuc.edu/~tyrrell/Squeak/ThingLab/

Thanks for working on this- it is a very interesting
framework, and it is great to have the documentation!

les