[ENH] Browser category enhancements

Carl Gundel morphic at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 03:02:52 UTC 1999

I'm reposting this so that the automatic fix page will grab it.  I hope
that this enhancement will help a lot of people.  ;-)

http://world.std.com/~carlg/Brow_ENH.cs

-Carl

Hi Folks!

Carl Gundel and I have come up with a nifty little enhancement to the
Squeak system browser.  Here's a portion of the ChangeSet preamble that
describes our enhancements:

Change Set:		Browser ENH Classify