[Bug] shiftPressed for KeyboardBuffer

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at mail.netsurf.de
Sat Mar 27 18:59:39 UTC 1999

For compatibility with MVC, the morphic specific KeyboardBuffer class
(which plays the role of an input sensor for paragraph editors) should also
implement

shiftPressed
	^ event shiftPressed

I think. Actually I'd prefer shiftPressed over leftShiftDown (which both
the InputSensor and the KeyboardBuffer implement) as this also reacts on
the right shift key (at least on Windows). In my image there're 34 senders
of shiftPressed and 22 senders of leftShiftDown btw.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...and now something completely different