[BUG] - MVC - Selector Finder (2.3+)

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Tue Mar 23 20:22:55 UTC 1999

Hi Folks.

I have to thank Maurice Rabb for getting me to play with the Selector
Finder.

Apparently, the Morphic Selector Finder is working as designed.  If I type a
selector name, like "printOn:" in the upper left hand box and then type
<Enter>, the lower pane fills up with selectors whose name contains this
substring.

The MVC Selector finder does not do this.  I'm not sure if this is the only
way to use the tool, as I just recently started playing around with it.  I
can't seem to figure out how to use the "find...", "find again" or "set
search string" popup items.  They don't appear to do anything in this
dialog.

In any event, the two dialogs do not seem to work the same, so I'm calling
this a bug.

Thanks.

---==> Chris