Regular Expression Plugin Moved

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at gate.net
Tue Mar 9 15:04:21 UTC 1999

I have received several e-mails from Squeakers that the ftp address I
posted earlier is down.  Pending the result of angry communications
with my braindead ISP, Version 2.3a of the Plugin and sources can be
obtained meanwhile at:

	<http:www.gate.net/~werdna/rePluginMacPPC2.3a.sit>

As noted in earlier messages to this listserv, a new version should
be released in a few days, including plugins for more machines, an
improved functional interface and fixes to assure conformance with
Perl 5.00x semantics when performing global matching with or without
substitution in the presence of empty matches.