[ENH] UpArrow as operator

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Thu Mar 18 15:44:15 UTC 1999

What I had in mind was a situation where a method needs to
communicate repeatedly with the sender before completion. As far as I
know, this requires the sender to be included as an argument of the
method, or the use of thisContext as in

thisContext sender receiver

My question was whether a special variable such as sender would be
useful to make this unnecessary.