Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

Chris Reuter cgreuter at calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 4 21:31:25 UTC 1999

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 02:48:38PM -0600, William Barnett-Lewis wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Unfortunately, I get an invalid header error from Winzip as well.

That's odd.  I tried downloading the archive just now from a different
site using lynx and it works fine, both under tar/gzip and WinZip.

BTW, the URL I gave out references a page referencing the archive, not
the archive itself.  The archive can be be found at:

	 http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter/tower002.tgz

If these problems persist, I'll try using zip instead.

			   --Chris