Reality Check -- Silly Question.

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Mar 9 02:23:09 UTC 1999

It has always been that way - for speed considerations the display of list
and text panes has been heavily optimized (you know, back then there were
*really* slow machines ;-) which resulted in simple but effective reversal
of the selected screen area. However, reversing is done on an actual pixel
and not RGB base and that is what you're experiencing. BTW, I even sort of
like this: It makes it possible to determine your display depth without even
checking for it ;-)

  Andreas
--
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADRESS!

+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+