Preliminary Bug Report - LinearFit displayOn:transformation:clippingBox:rule:fillColor:

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Mar 30 16:14:34 UTC 1999

Late last night I was working on some code that is using the LinearFit
subclass of Path. There seems to be a bug in the method
displayOn:transformation:clippingBox:rule:fillColor:

I have not characterized the problem completely, but it seems to
be connected with the creation of newLinearFit; it's instance
variable - collectionOfPoints contains a Path instead of an
OrderedCollection.

I will try to fix this bug over the next few days, but I thought
I would pass this on to the list in case it is already known and
someone else is working/fixed it.

Best Regards,

John-Reed Maffeo
Mesa, Arizona