Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

Jim DuWaldt jimbd at duwaldt.com
Wed Mar 3 03:50:40 UTC 1999

I'd also like to know.  I'm starting a Special Interest Group in
Smalltalk at the North Orange County Computer Club (NOCCC) in Orange
County CA.  We'll be meeting (if I get the group) on the first Sunday of
the month, probably from 11 or 11:30 till one, when the General Meeting
("GM") occurs.  This Sunday I'll be making the pitch at the GM for the
creation of the group.  I plan an emphesis on Squeak and ObjectShare
because you can get free non-commercial versions of both, and they both
run on a large number of platforms (NOCCC has hardware SIGs for Mac, PC,
OS/2, and Linux/Unix).  If any of you are in the area or are coming to
OC for a trip sometime let me know!  (Although for the first couple of
months I'll probably be teaching the language itself.)