Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

Chris Reuter cgreuter at calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 8 19:19:25 UTC 1999

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 06:07:44PM -0500, Joshua Marker wrote:

> 	One needs to set the mime type on the server for the given
> extension.

I didn't know that, but I don't administrate the www server here, so
that's a moot point.

I changed the extension from .tgz to tar.gz which (self fingers cross)
will fix the problem.  I was able to download successfully using lynx
and an ancient version of Netscape.  (I also tried with an ancient
version of Internet Explod^Hrer, but its download rate tended to
decrease with bytes transfered asymptotically toward the halfway
point.)

If this doesn't work, I'll see what I can do about putting it up for ftp.

			   --Chris