default text size problem.

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Thu Mar 25 18:17:18 UTC 1999

Josh -

>Yet another idea is to destroy the global flaps, and rerun
>whatever initialization method(s) created them during the
>filein process.  I don't know how complicated this would be;
>I've been unable to find out how to do this, either.

Having just visited this region for other reasons (space reclamation), I offer the following suggestion:

	1.  Use the preferences... window to set useGlobalFlaps to false.

	2.  Browse to System-Support/Utilities

	3.  In the class pane choose class vars to inspec the class variables

	4.  Select the item 'FlapTabs' -- it will show an orderedCollection

	5.  In the value pane, select all that, replace it by 'nil' (without the quotes),
		and choose 'save' from the menu or use cmd-s

This should put you in such a condition that, if you then turn the useGlobalFlaps  preferences on again, it will recreate things from scratch.

Good luck.

	- Dan