Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

William O. Dargel wDargel at shoshana.com
Thu Mar 4 22:44:43 UTC 1999

Chris Grindstaff wrote:

> As much as I hate to admit it I think this is a problem with the version of Netscape
> that I'm using to DL the file with.  When I use IE it works fine.  Sad but true.

I think Netscape's trouble with the file begins because it sees it as "File MIME Type:
text/plain". So if you click on the link, it just display's the gobbly-gook characters
in the browser rather than, for instance, prompting for a "save as". It probably messes
with the line endings when you save it to a file.

Bill Dargel            wdargel at shoshana.com
Shoshana Technologies
100 West Joy Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105  USA