[BUG] selecting changes in the "recent changes" browser

SWallace scottw at wdi.disney.com
Tue Mar 2 06:40:05 UTC 1999

At 5:40 PM -0800 3/1/99, Craig Latta wrote:

>	In a "recent changes" browser, one cannot select multiple changes.

It looks like this bug (which occurs only in the mvc environment) got introduced on the eve of 2.3-final as a concomitant of last-minute changes that made multiple-selection finally work in changelist browsers in the morphic environment.

A fix will go out in the next batch of updates.

Thanks for pointing this one out, Craig,  At disney we're using the morphic development environment almost exclusively these days, so we're not beating on the mvc tools very much.

  -- Scott