78 new updates

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Tue Mar 16 07:27:39 UTC 1999

Folks,
	We are having an "Update 1000" bug!

	There are over 1000 internal updates here at Disney.  1000miscCleanups-sw.cs and 1001moreFlap-sw.cs were the first two updates moved over to the External list, when they should have been near the end. This is because they sort first alphabetically amidst all the 800s and 900s.  Some of our code somewhere is just using the alphabetical file listing, instead of looking at the numbers.

	I have retracted the entire set of new updates.   We can start over in the morning.  (Last correct update:  659RemoveGlobal.cs)

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
Remember, we are the lowest form of intelligence that can do this sort of thing.