[ThingLab] Chapters 1,2,3- available

William O. Dargel wDargel at shoshana.com
Fri Mar 5 23:21:55 UTC 1999

I wrote:

> Reinier van Loon wrote:
>
> > a first version of the ThingLab documentation is available at
> > http://www.2share.com/thinglab/ThingLab%20-%20index.html
>
> I went to take a look. That page (the title page) comes up. But the
> Contents, Up, Previous and Next buttons all give:
>
>      Not Found
>      The requested object does not exist on this server. The link
>      you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has
>      been instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site
>      administrator of the referring page.

Sorry that I didn't try this before sending the previous message. I
noticed that the URL that wasn't found had some actual space characters
in it. I edited the URL in the browser to change the spaces to "%20" and
was then able to fetch the page. FYI, I'm using Netscape 4.05.

Bill Dargel            wdargel at shoshana.com
Shoshana Technologies
100 West Joy Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105  USA