Selectors with underscore patch (Re: Must _ go like the Dodo?)

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at mail.netsurf.de
Tue Mar 16 19:26:33 UTC 1999

>At his web page, Stefan Matthias Aust has a nice filein [to make _ usable
>in selectors]

Please note that until you'll read this message, there's a problem with
filing in this change file. To make sure, you got a correct version, check
the time stamp in its summaryString. It should be 16 March 1999.

In case you don't know the web address, it's
freeweb.digiweb.com/computers/sma/squeakPage.html (I think).

PS: I strongly prefer ":=" over "_"  :-)

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...and now something completely different