Must _ go like the Dodo?

Travis Griggs tgriggs at keyww.com
Tue Mar 16 06:13:04 UTC 1999

Dwight Hughes wrote:

> Travis Griggs wrote:
> > Here's a random weird thought on this rather trivial thread. :) If the left arrow glyph is to stay (which I hope it is), then why not map it with the ? key code? I have
> > yet to see anyone use it as a normal binary selector,
>
> Sorry to add to this thread, but just FYI, I rather like to make use of
> ? in binary operators -- usually in the context of goal oriented or
> pattern matching messages.

Sounds like a fit to me. The *goal* is to *match* a new key *pattern* with the left arrow assignment glyph.
Sorry, it's late, and I'm stuck at work.

--
Travis Griggs (a.k.a. Lord of the Fries)
Key Technology
tgriggs at keyww.com
Member, Fraven Skreiggs Software Collective
 - C for Sinking
 - Java for Drinking
 - Smalltalk for Thinking
 ...and Power to the Penguin!