Squeak newsgroup ?

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at it-iq.com
Wed Mar 17 15:33:14 UTC 1999

> A "private" newsgroup if you will.
[...]
> have no idea if it's too dificult to graft an "accepted user
> list" on to
> the front end of a standard newsgroup program but it would
> seem like it
> would be a real handy thing to have.
[...]
> 				tomh

Yes, it can be done; I am willing to host this once our new mail and news
server goes in (sometime in the next fortnight).  Initially, the group would
be read-only; posting will not be available, partially to avoid spam and
mainly because I'm not sure how to do it yet :-).  Yes, I am aware that this
will limit the group's use initially.

If you would be interested in this, please *mail* *me* *directly* (do NOT
levels.

E-mail address: peter.crowther at it-iq.com.

		- Peter