"better" index to the mailing list archive?

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Wed May 26 03:05:48 UTC 1999

You can basically accomplish this now -- the current messages are at
    http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/mail/squeak/mail42.html
right now. You can jump back and forth by editing the URL to mail2.html
to mail42.html (page one is maillist.html). If you bookmark the
"current" page, you can come back later and jump into things where you
last left them and "next page" from there (or just make a guess at what
the newest page will be - the list is running about 650-700 messages a
month on average - which is how I found out mail42.html is the most
recent page).

-- Dwight